The legendary Porsche 911 will surprise in 2015
Legendary personalities exist not only among people but also among the cars. Such cars do not need additional advertising – just to see it in the showroom is to immediately want to buy it, despite starting price and other details. This type of auto is Porche.
2015 Porsche 911 face-lift exterior
In the exterior of the car manufacturer have tried to keep all the main features of the legendary German, thereby causing a flurry of positive reviews from grateful motorists. In the front part of the headlights noted the advent of led optics, small changes to the hood and design of the headlights, but in total we see the same well-known and favorite brand.
Grille, traditionally absent, and its function performs a huge air manifold, almost completely covering the front bumper. The front of the car will get a small update with a slightly larger air intakes and restyled LED headlights and daylight running lights.
The biggest change occurred in the back, which clearly shows the central location of the exhaust pipe system, also noticeable larger rear lights, wider third brake light and double vents at the bottom corners of the bumper.
The only noticeable change in the profile of the new Porsche has touched the wheels that can be installed 19-in and 20-in sizes. The rear part of the car has got a unique automatic spoiler that actually affect the aerodynamic characteristics of the vehicle, true innovation is available only for pre-Turbo. To find more information about other face-lift models of new cars check over here.
Article about the 2015 Porsche 911 face-lift has been prepared on the basis of peer reviews and rumors from the Internet. The exact release date and the start of sales is unclear, but there is actual information.
2015 Porsche 911 face-lift interior
The salon of any version of the Porsche 911 2015 is expensive, stylish and comfortable. The interior space has very impressive ergonomics, comfort driver’s seat, and also a perfect combination of natural and artificial leather. Could not do without a large touch screen and an extra monitor on the dashboard of the car. The second row seats are not explicitly designed for adult passengers, but the front seats are available in four models with a large number of adjustments. In General, test drives showed excellent characteristics of the driver seat, which in any situation feels confident and comfortable.
The dimensions of the new hatchback or cabriolet completely different for the three available options: vehicle options Carrera and Carrera Cabriolet has a length of 4.491 meters, width 1.808 meters. The height is slightly different: of the first car – 1.303 meters, the second – 1.299 m; Porsche 911 Turbo has a wheelbase 2.450 meters, length – 4.506 meters, width – 1.880 m and height – 1.296 m; the last option GT3 has a wheelbase 2.457 meters, height – 1.296 m, length – 4.545 m and width – 1.852 meters. Ground clearance of all variants is quite low, only 122 mm.
2015 Porsche 911 face-lift specifications
Of course the appearance and beauty of this model are of great value, but the basic qualities of the German vehicle embodied in its technical characteristics. Naturally, the suspension is quite hard, Luggage compartment just to 125 liters, but these things are not the main pros Porsche 911 2015-2016, which are in the range of power units available in the new generation:
- basic gasoline engine with a displacement of 3.4 liters and output of 350 horsepower. Acceleration up to a hundred possible in 4.8 seconds with a manual gearbox, and 5.1 seconds with automatic transmission. Top speed of 289 km/h, fuel consumption is 9.3 liters;
- the gasoline engine with a displacement of 3.8 liters and capacity of 400 horses. Up to hundreds of car can be accelerated for 4.5/4.7 seconds with manual transmission/automatic transmission. The maximum possible speed of 304 km/h, fuel consumption, average of 10 litres;
- power unit with a displacement of 3.8 liters, capacity of 475 horsepower is available only for option GT3. The acceleration to 100 km/h in just 3.5 seconds, fuel consumption is 12.4 liters of gasoline;
- two petrol engine with the same displacement, but with different capacities in 520 and 560 horsepower is intended for installation only on Porsche Turbo and Turbo S. the First option accelerates the car up to 315 km/h, the second up to 318 km/H. Acceleration up to a hundred – 3.4/ 3.1 seconds. Average fuel consumption is 9.7 liters.
2015 Porsche 911 face-lift options
The simplest Porsche 911 2015 set includes: climate control equipment for two zones, the engine start without the key, the monitor on the dashboard and touch screen in the center panel, heated and electric drive external mirrors. Surcharge is proposed to purchase a powerful multimedia system with 12 speakers, sunroof, heated seats, navigation equipment, xenon optics, cruise control and much more.
2015 Porsche 911 face-lift release date
Updated 911 family, most likely, will appear to the public in September 2015 in the framework of the Frankfurt motor show.
Release date: autumn 2015
The new generation Porsche 911 revives the legend of the automotive industry, makes it more modern and unusual. Manufacturers and experts believe that, even in spite of the high cost of the model, the car will be a huge success and popularity throughout the world, and we tend to believe their words.
2015 Porsche 911 face-lift video review
Photo of 2015 Porsche 911 face-lift
- Engine Type : coming soon
- Engine Size : coming soon
- Cylinders : coming soon
- Max. Torque : coming soon
- Max. Power : coming soon
- Pwr:Wgt Ratio : coming soon
- Bore & Stroke : coming soon
Prices, specifications, options, features 2015 Porsche 911 face-lift to change without notice.