Buick presented the 2016 Cascada – a stylish, dynamic convertible that uses chassis technologies and innovative powertrain to complement the driving experience. The 2016 Buick Cascada is an engaging, beautiful convertible, which represents the best of the brand’s global development methods,” according to Duncan Aldred, the vice president of Buick. The Cascada’s modest numbers might not win over lots of performance-minded drivers, but it should be enough for people seeking a comfortable convertible cruiser.
The Buick Cascada is twin brother for Opel Cascada, the only difference is badges (some photos are referred to Opel)
2016 Buick Cascada release date
The exact release date of 2016 Buick Cascada is not announced yet, though potential buyers might expect that new convertible Buick will appear in the showrooms in the last quarter of 2015.
2016 Buick Cascada release date: late 2015
Look the news about 2017 Buick Envision release date
2016 Buick Cascada Specs
The new 2016 Buick Cascada, a two-door soft top convertible is large enough to seat 4 passengers comfortably. The 1.6-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine is rated at 200-horsepower with 206 pounds-foot of torque, or 221 pound foot on overboost.
You also might be interested in 2017 Buick Enclave specs
Cascada comes with a 6-speed automatic transmission and also include rack-mounted electrical power guiding. The cloth roof has numerous layers of fabric and will up or down in just 17 seconds and it can likewise be operated with the auto moving up to 31 mph. Buick Cascada include LED taillamps as well as signature LED daytime running lamps in the front. The interior also include many soft materials and maintain Buick’s luxurious feel and look.
Certainly, like every convertible should, the 2016 Cascada provide a heated steering wheel and heated fronts seats. The Cascada offers plenty of storage space which include 13.4 cubic-feet of cargo room with the top-up and 9.8 cubic-feet with the top-down.
Designed from the onset as a convertible, the new 2016 Buick Cascada has a sculpted profile, flowing, with fast-raked A-pillars, which convey a wind-in-the-hair flair.
2016 Buick Cascada Review
Technology and safety highlights feature:
– Electronic rear-seat entry system automatically powers the front-seats forward by just pressing the seatback forward
– OnStar 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi hotspot
– Buick IntelliLink with a 7-inch diagonal color touch screen which features Siri Eyes Free for Apple phones (iOS 6 or newer OS) and navigation as well as Text Message Alerts
– Rollover protection bars, which deploy behind the rear-seats when the possibility of a rollover is detected
– Electric safety belt presenters, which make use of telescopic arms to slide the upper-front safety belt assemblies behind the front-seat into closer reach for easy buckling
– Buick’s Driver Confidence Package is one of the significant option available in the Cascada. It features of lane departure warning, forward collision alert, front & rear park assist and rain-sense wipers
2016 Buick Cascada Colors
One of the biggest complaint with the Buick Cascada will likely be its absence of desirable color choices in typical Buick fashion. Summit White, Carbon Black Metallic, Flip Chip Silver Metallic, Toasted Coconut, Deep Sky Metallic and Graystone Metallic appear to fit the minivan’s profile, not a sporty convertible.
2016 Buick Cascada Pictures
2016 Buick Cascada Price
No pricing has been disclosed for the new 2016 Buick Cascada. Given its level of performance, size and features, the price is expected to be at the range of $30,000 – $40,000.